1. How did you get started in photography and when did you start your business?
Started Feb 2012.
Photography has come natural to me even as a child I loved taking photos.
2. Where are you located? Do you have a studio space or do you shoot on-location?
Columbia Station, Ohio.
Servicing Northeastern Ohio and will travel. I have a studio based out of my
3. What do you shoot with and what are your favorite lenses?
I shoot with Nikon d750,
Nikon d610 is my backup. My favorite go to lenses are Nikon 70-200mm for
outdoor shoots and weddings. Favorite instudio lens is my Nikon 85mm.
4. What drew you to newborn photography? Do you photograph anything else?
The art of newborn
photography just came natural to me. I love capturing these moments in their
lives. I offer services in Wedding, Maternity, Newborn, and Family photography.
5. How would you describe your style? Where do you find inspiration?
Creative, and colorful. I
love using things around me to help inspire.
6. Have you taken any photography workshops/training?
Yes I have taken a few
online workshops. Mainly, I am self taught.
7. Where do you like to shop for props? Do you have favorite vendors?
Target and Homegoods are
great! But for my headbands, I use Think Pink Bowtique. They are awesome!
8. What is something you wish someone would have told you when starting out?
It's a tough field to be in, very competitive!
and work very hard. I'm confident success will come if you're all in
9. What are your favorite things about NBP.com? How long have you been a member?
I have been a member on
NewbornPhotography.com for two years. What I love most about NewbornPhotography.com is
the support of the
10. Please share with us your Top 5 Favorite Images. Why are they your favorites?
Most recent session of
1. Love the shot - the purity of the newborn.
2. This shot was not easy to do, I think it took mom and I over 40 minutes to get her newborn son into the helmet while dad stood there. I'm a Browns Fan-- I am from Cleveland.
3. I adore the simple look of her here.
4. I just adore newborns as butterflies.
5. Love the lighting and the way mother is looking at her son.
11. What is your photography site and NewbornPhotography.com url?
Website | Facebook |
NBP Profile | Twitter | Instagram
12. Lastly, tell us about YOU! Who are you other than a photographer?
I am a hard working mother
of 2 toddler boys who are very close in age. I have a very supporting husband
who has helped me build this photographers dream.
Would you like to be our next Spotlight Photographer? Fill out our Spotlight Photographer form HERE! We look forward to featuring you!